Hearts In A Cage
a letter.

Dear world;

I would like to ask you how come people in this planet are capable of hurting their friends so badly. I mean i know, there are like killings and fires so why should i be surprise in the first place when this happened. But hey, i dont see this everyday and i really do not know how to react and what to feel. Pls tell me. And thn i would also like to ask how are the rest of us are ale to continue life as per normal knowing that are friend is somewhere lying in the emergency ward of a random hospital. I am afraid and sacred you know. I dont know why i feel this way either i just do. But i do realize one thing today, that you, the world, is cruel. And everybody out thr are made out of bone and flesh, thats why we always feel the pain. Thats why we are always unable to hide the things that hurts us most. Thats why whn someone pushed the other person away, its always their way of ensuring that they dont get shove first. Unfair isnt it? But hey, this is the world you crated for us to live in.

Love charmian.

Changed my blog song(: Feeling rather low on energy these days, like all the energy of mine has been used to repair my suddenly aching heart.






Layout By BackwardMotions .