|
Hearts In A Cage | as you watch the sky fall hello rainy world (: Gosh its like suddenly so sunny thn now its rainy cats and dogs, what is wrong with the weather nowadays ?! Gawh, my muscles still aching from the marathon and the agility training yesterday. I need to stretch stretch more !(: Boring day at school today, had this talk by SBS which we've had before, brought callist to the sick bay cause her hand became really hard and hot. Played bball during recess, was late for lessons, as usual :P Didnt do much after that. Cher never come during english so had somehow like a h2h talk with hafiz. still having that kind of guilt in me whenever i eat. but seriously when am i ever gonna let go? Changed YOG ticket with callist tan cause i have to work on sunday. So now i'm gonna watch the rhythmic dance (gymnastic) with kailing, joyce and wantheng :D Callist went to the polyclinic to get her arm check, hope everything is okay with her precious lil arm.And and .. jiayous all the Muslim people. Idk how many days you guys have till the fasting period ends but i just wanna say that i really admire all of you. I doubt I could last a day w/o food. I tried but failed, hmmm maybe I should try again (: Tags reply : Wantheng : Hey hey wantheng (: LOL really ?! I doubt, cause i very long never train stamina luh. Thanks anws :D Kailing : IKR, the shirt is niceeeee. hahaha next time both of you join us lah. Callist : Hmmm HAHAHA i dont think it will be cause " whenever thr is a will thr is a way " (: ruskifer :The dimpled bottom of a woven basket, all the reeds coming together to form one joint spot. Can be used to explain the friendship between two person or more. In simple english, it just refers to friends being so similar and inseparable that they just became one. Labels: sound of the inconsistent heartbeat |